The course is designed to teach the students AWS public cloud environment and prepare them for AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam.
The course is focused on following areas and Amazon services that are covered by the exam: Compute, Storage, Databases, Security, Identity & Compliance, Management Tools, Networking & Content Delivery and Messaging. Upon completion of the course, the students should be able to:
- Understand the basics of AWS services and how the user interacts with them
- Know how networking works in AWS
- Know how to build secure, reliable and cost effective applications on the AWS platform
- Implement applications on AWS platform
- Identify appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Be able to estimate costs and identify cost control mechanisms. The course includes numerous practice questions similar to exam questions, so the students will be very well prepared for the exam.
AWS Solutions Architect, AWS DevOps Engineer, AWS SysOps Administrator, AWS Developer